A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Monday, August 2, 2010

Project Embrace Treasury


One of my wonderful teammates, simplysuzula, made a treasury ( Called " ~~~Thanx~~~")with many of the fabulous members of Etsy Project Embrace. You can read my post about the team here. This treasury shows just a small sampling of the artists (and vintage and supplies sellers) who dedicate their time and/or money to the American Cancer Society to help fund cancer research and to provide assistance to those who have been affected by cancer. You can view many more items by searching HERE. MyKiku Flower Suncatcher was included. Earlier I had specified that $5 from the Kiku flowers would be donated. I have changed that to : any item of mine tagged "teamepe" will have 3% of the selling price donated. This has really allowed me to offer more items (most of my items, in fact) and has increased my ability to donate.

No comments:

Post a Comment