A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Monday, April 6, 2009

Preschool Fundraiser


Last night my husband and I went to a fundraiser for my son's school, The New Greenbrier Preschool. He loves it there and we have been thrilled with it. We try to do whatever we can to support the school. I'm on the Board of Directors (although sometimes I not sure how useful I am there). I also donated one of my necklaces for the Silent Auction. There was a bidding war over it! I was so pleased. Not only did that make me feel great, but it brought in more than I hoped from my donation. That necklace has found it's home, but here's a picture and link to another in the same line. My son also sold his first painting. We purchased his Flower Painting for $10. It will be framed, hung, and enjoyed for many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment