A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Friday, December 18, 2009

Looks like my Holiday Season ends a day early...


I took my last packages of the Holiday Season to the Post Office at noon today. Boy, am I glad I went when I did. We're supposed to get a foot of snow. I don't know how much we have now, but I know I won't be driving anywhere tomorrow. My son is so excited. He's been playing on his sled (in the house) all night. Tomorrow we'll play in the snow as much as we can! I remember snowy days as almost magical as a child. I'm so happy for him when I see him enjoy it.

My first Holiday on Etsy was more successful than I ever could have imagined. I did more than 200 sales in 2 months. Many of the sales were for multiple items. I started selling in January of this year. When I add up the individual items, I'm right on for my goal of averaging an item sold each day. Now I need to crunch numbers to come up with 2010's goal...

No comments:

Post a Comment