A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Saturday, June 19, 2010

3 New Treasuries!




I Want to Be a Child Don't You by zuzusworld on Etsy
Handmade Artists' Forum by hjmart on Etsy
Sunflowers by HandworkArtStudio on Etsy

I'm leaving for ComFest in a week and I'm more than a little bogged down. As a result, I haven't listed treasuries in a few days. Here are the 3 most recent:

"I Want to be a Child Don't You" by zuzusworld. This colorful collection includes my Small Light Catchers.

"Handmade Artists Forum Team" by hjmart. I visit the Handmade Artists Forum at least weekly. It is chock full of great advice. Hopefully as I get more time I'll join the team. My Burst Suncatcher was included.

"Sunflowers" by HandworkArtStudio. This summery collection includes my Sun Flower Suncatcher.

Pleased visit and click on the items! Many thanks to these wonderful curators!

No comments:

Post a Comment