A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday, Monday...


Well, I sent my little boy off to Kindergarten again. They have a drop-off. A teacher gets the child out of the car and is supposed to walk him to the cafeteria, where his teacher will collect her students and walk them down to class. The teacher got him out of the car and just sort of nudged him in the direction of the cafeteria. I pulled in to a parking space to watch. He looked so confused, but finally went in. With really little kids, it is so important that that things happen the way they are told it would happen. Tomorrow I'll let him get out of the car by himself and walk in on his own. At least he'll know what to expect. I hope it went Ok today.


On a different note, here is a fabulous treasury in blues:

No comments:

Post a Comment