A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Etsy Finds and ComFest!


I have been busily preparing for ComFest.  The 3 day music and art festival starts on Friday in Columbus' Goodale Park and continues through Sunday evening.  On Monday I had an idea for a new necklace design, so I made it.  Because I have so much free time...HA!  I don't know what I was thinking.  Sometimes I just have to act on my creative urges.  I made 5 of the necklaces in different colors.  They are beautiful - - sleek and modern, just my style.  I'm so glad I made them.  If there are any left, I'll list them in my Etsy shop when I return.  My truck is PACKED.  I downsized from a Titan to a Jeep.  This is easily the most efficient packing I have ever done.  Not an inch wasted!

In the midst of packing today, I checked my email to find that my Amethyst Lantern was featured in the Etsy Finds!  Cool!   (Thanks, Christine!)  My Happy Dance was cut short when I realized that I really need to put my shop in Vacation Mode for this festival.  It's too busy for me.  Hmmm, dilemma...  I'll ride the increased views until tomorrow, then put it in Vacation Mode before I leave.

The lantern will be available at ComFest!  Hope to see you there!