A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Monday, July 6, 2009

Thanks for the plug!


I have Google Alerts set to notify me if I pop up on the internet. I received a blog notification. When I checked it out I found out that it from one of my best ComFest customers! She and her husband buy lanterns from me each year and are always tons of fun. MRS. EYECANSEE blogged about this years purchase (3 lanterns with pics of 2). Not only did she do some great shopping, but she now knows the answer to the age old question of, "What does a Scotsman wear under his kilt?" Ah ComFest... it's all out there even if no one wants to see it! (Click on the lantern pic if you'd like to see my current selection of lanterns.)


Thanks for the plug, MRS. EYECANSEE, I'll miss you and the MR. next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment