A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wow Busy Day!







Etsy :: Treasury List

Etsy :: Treasury List

Wow, it has been a busy morning. I found that I was featured on a blog and in 2 treasuries!

First, Ms.Modern , a blog geared toward modern women, featured my Beige Dots Fused Glass Pendant in an article titled, "Autumnize Your Wardrobe for $21 or Less!". Much thanks to Nikki for that! I'm considering doing a Giveaway there. I'd love to hear some feedback on that. Please visit their blog and let me know what you think!

I'm also in 2 Etsy Treasuries right now. First, "Clearly...Beautiful" featues selections in black, white, and clear curated by paperdollsjewelry. (Currently her shop is empty or I would link to it.) Very striking.
Second, " Monday Morning Blues" features some nice soft blues. LamaWorks picked my brand new Modern Flower Fused Light Catcher for this collection. Check out LamaWorks fun snuggly hand-knit socks!

I'd write some more , but I've got to get in the studio!

1 comment: