A mother and glass artist, trying to balance life...


Friday, July 23, 2010

Two Treasuries and a Team Challenge



My team members at Etsy Project Embrace are prolific and talented treasury makers. I'm completely overdue on one of my own. The treasury ideas just don't seem to flow as easily for me. Here are two new gems from two lovely team members:

"transition," curated by Kathleencavalaro, includes my brand new Orange Crush Float Necklace, which I am entering in my teams Weekly Challenge.

This week's challenge is "Ice Cream Truck." I already had the piece made and titled. I thought it would fit the challenge, so I poked my nose in the freezer and found some rainbow sherbet to photograph with the necklace. I know an Orange Crush float would have been more approprite, but sherbet was what I had! My son loves eating props. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment